The BEST BRUNCH Drink Recipes 🍾
We've found some of the BEST boozy brunch drink recipes...
From Lemonade Mimosas to boozy coffee drinks, you HAVE to try them all! 🍾
This hat is a MUST HAVE for Sunday brunch 💁
⭐️ ⭐️ Lemosas
FOR THE SYRUP:
1 c. sugar
1 c. water
2 c. blueberries
Zest of 1 lemon
FOR THE MIMOSAS:
2 c. lemonade
1 bottle champagne
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar & water & stir until sugar has dissolved. Add blueberries & lemon zest- bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer mixture until blueberries have burst, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, let cool 10 minutes, then strain mixture into a clean jar. Let cool completely.
- Pour about a tablespoon of blueberry syrup into the bottom of champagne flutes, then pour over 1/4 cup lemonade. Top off each flute with champagne.
⭐️⭐️ Champagne Mules
2 oz. vodka
2 oz. fresh lime juice
4 oz. ginger beer
Lime wedges & mint for serving
Pour 1 oz each vodka & fresh lime juice into two glasses, then top each glass with 2 ounces ginger beer. Pour champagne over then garnish with limes and mint.
⭐️⭐️ Piña Colada Mimosas
Pineapple wedge, for rimming glasses
- In a small dish, pour sugar. Rim glasses with pineapple wedges then dip in sugar.
- Pour 1/4 cup pineapple juice and 2 ounces coconut rum into each flute then top with prosecco.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and a maraschino cherry and serve.
⭐️⭐️ Coffee Granita
2 c. Half & Half Cream
1 Vanilla Bean
4 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
4 c. coffee
4 oz. Kahlua
Make your coffee & set aside to cool
Add the cream to a freezer proof container. Scape out the insides of the vanilla bean & add to the cream. Mix with a whisk until the vanilla breaks apart. Add Bailey's and stir.
Put both containers in freezer for 45 mins.
Take containers out & scrape with a fork/move them around a little. Put back in freezer for another 45 minutes. Keep repeating until coffee & cream are slushy.
Fill up a glass with the coffee slush first & top with slush cream & serve.
Leave a comment