Here are your fans of the week for the week of October 12th!
1. What state do you reside?
• Washington state
2. How Long have you been a Piper Lou Who
• a couple years now
3. Favorite Part of being a Piper Lou Who
• our entire group is like an extended group of besties I have had my whole life!! Never a bad day on Piper Lous VIP page
4. Funniest thing that has happened to you (or a funny story)
Omg you guys! (Drink ) I tried to wax my lady parts and reached for a strip and stuck my self shut!!!! I was mortified I had to have my husband (boyfriend at the tiMe) cut me open and I soaked in the bath until it all came off
5. How would your friends describe you?
Crazy & always up to something and never passes up a good time...never a dull moment with this one
6. Favorite tumbler quote of all time? “Not today Hiefer...not my pasture not my bullshit”
7. What’s your dream vacation?
8. Favorite drink to put in your tumbler...alcohol
9. Favorite appetizer ... cheese sticks
10. Anyone you want to give a shout out to or thank for your prestigious award?
My momma Debbie standish and fellow piper Lou who!! She’s supports my addiction
2. Kim Elbourn Conley
3. Amy Arnold
1. I reside in Stuart Florida 3. Fav part about being a who would be all the wonderful peoe in this group and of coarse you and Annie 5. My friends describe me as crazy fun loyal and strong willed
4. Tamara Vardo
3. Fav part of being a PLW? Love all the fun & positive energy of my newly discovered Piper Lou Who Crew!
5. How would your friends describe you? Positive, Sweet, Caring, Insightful, Mermaid Soul, & the purest heart!
6. Fav tumbler? Sprinkle a little Confetti on every day!
7. Dream vacation? Bora Bora
8. Fav drink to put in your tumbler? Margarita
9. Fav appetizer? Mozzarella sticks
10. Thank You Annie & Meghan for welcoming me with open arms to the Piper Lou Family! Love to You Both
5. Lori Williams Egbert
6. Jenn Alexander Scott
I live in Illinois
My favorite part of being a PL Who is the support and humor everyone brings.
My dream vacation would be Summer in Ireland.
Thank you to all my PL Who's that Liked or sent me a wonderful comment on my new home! Where were you all when I needed help moving?!