Here are your fans of the week for the week of October 19th!
1. Michelle Smith Hoyle
1. What state do you reside? The Sunshine State.
2. How Long have you been a Piper Lou Who? Since one of my cat momma friends introduced me to VIP.
3. Favorite Part of being a Piper Lou Who? The Family, the jokes, the drinks, the men(sigh), Annie and Meghan, but of course for the positively funny, sarcastic, and down right poopy mouth;as my 2 yr old nephew would say, sayings on all the merch...
4. Funniest thing that has happened to you (or a funny story). Invented the saying blowing bubbles to mean puking when you're busted by your 4 yr old lil sister at 17 puking in the toilet bc you were too drunk to say oh im sick....
5. How would your friends describe you? One who cusses too much but will put everyone elses needs before my own.
6. Favorite tumbler quote of all time? Ummm duhhh the Fan of The Week one there are too many to name
7. What’s your dream vacation? These days a padded room with music and booze.
8. Favorite drink to put in your tumbler? Titos, Sprite, and fresh orange/strawberry juice from the farmers market is the drink of choice, that or Holy Water...
9. Favorite appetizer? Crab and Shrimp stuffed Mushrooms with Peggy Sauce or Fried Green Maters
10. Anyone you want to give a shout out to or thank for your prestigious award? First off i gotta thank Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia; as well as Larry, Moe and Curly for being good sports and doing the photo shoot for me! Thank you to whom ever I made laugh along the way.
And the Tumblers were all returned to their shoe rack unharmed, the yellow straw might have had teeth marks tho...
2. Tracie Randall
3. Hallie Nicole
1) Upstate , New York
2) Not long a few months
3) Watching the lives and the support everyone gives each other with no judgment 4) Couple years ago my younger sister got so drunk for her birthday and she kept telling me dont tell Mom . To this day its a joke but she no longer drinks .
5)Quiet and laid back . I am the one always in a corner somewhere watching .
6) I like them all but would like to get one made soon .
7) Any where warm . Jamaica was my first time out of the USA about 5 years ago finally going back in January.
8)I have a water bottle right now its been water
9)Mozzarella Sticks , Beer Pretzels from Apple Bee's
10) A huge Thanks to Annie and You for picking me I'm very shocked but happy
4. Alethea Hayes
2. I have been a Piper Lou Who since April of 2020, seven months.
3. I love being a PL Who because I get to be apart of a truly inspiring, real, and loving group of people from all walks of life. I get a true since of positive community. I love the giggles I get while looking at the page between sessions and after work.
4. So...I was working at the State Fair, in the barn yard. I started to clean out a rabbits cage.1 I don't like rabbit's, I have cows and horses. 2 this was a fiesty MALE rabbit. As I cleaned it out I thought we had a mutual understanding...apparently not. It gave me a look and next thing I know a stream of pee (or what I want to think is pee) come out and hit me in my eye. I laughed so hard because I was told, later, that that particular rabbit was a breeding rabbit...boy I was NOT the female for him!
5. My friends describe me as supportive, mother of the group, a ball bs jokes and full of deep truth.
6. Favorite Tumbler...its a tie between "Love needs no words" and "guess what butt"
7. I would love to travel to the Mediterranean. (Greece and Italy.)
8. I love to put ANY of my Starbucks drinks, hot or cold. So if I am ever late to work they think I made coffee at home.
9. I love a combo spinach dip, queso, and salsa chips tray.
10. I want to give my momma a huge shout out. She has done so much for her family. She is a woman of so much strength. She is a real mom to all because she tells it like it is, even when it is hard to hear. If it wasn't for her and her support I would not be where I am.
5. Tammie Lea Clark