Meet your fans of the week for the week of Oct. 26th!!
-I live in Arkansas
-I think I have been a who for 6 months
-I love the fun of Piper Lou
-I am not sure if a funny story I will think of that
How would your friends describe you? - Fun -outgoing - instigating
Favorite tumblers? -Shhhh I don’t care
Dream vacation? -Hawaii would be nice -Peach crown and sprite
Anyone you'd like to thank? -I love my peeps !! - Ashley Whitehorn Russell Hinds and gang!!
Cheri Boudrieau Bicknell
1. What state do you reside? Florida
2. How Long have you been a Piper Lou Who since Dec 2019
3. Favorite Part of being a Piper Lou Who. All the sassy supportive women /men that get this tribe (&you 2 crazy ladies)
4. Funniest thing that has happened to you (or a funny story) funny vibratory story, all I can say is if you get a "Bullet" make sure it's not cordless! It will get sucked up inside of you and you'll end up in the ER LOL!
5. How would your friends describe you? Probably crazy
6. Favorite tumbler quote of all time? Bitch I'll put you in the trunk and help them find you
7. What’s your dream vacation? Ireland (because I already live in paradise)
8. Favorite drink to put in your tumbler. Stella blueberry wine, or anything really
9. Favorite appetizer. All food is good
10. Anyone you want to give a shout out to or thank for your prestigious award? Erika Hess, couldn't have done it without her
2. I bought my first Piper Lou tumblers in 2018, but I have only been a member of the Facebook VIP group since July 2020.
3. I love the camaraderie, funny memes, and, of course, the amazing Piper Lou products!
4. My husband and I met when he was driving a stock car at a local dirt circle track. We actually met at the track and both loved racing, so we decided to incorporate his car in the wedding. After our wedding in a local park, we climbed on the back of the car and the best man drove us around the park for a victory lap. It was terrifying!!! My sweet husband had used Armor All to shine up the car for the occasion, but it was super slick. I don't know how we stayed on the car.
5. I asked a few and here is what I got:
Loving, caring, fun, witty, giving, encouraging, courageous, and a little late
6. I really can't pick a favorite tumbler quote. The variety is absolutely necessary so you can pick the one that goes with your day!
7. HAWAII!!! Yes, please!
8. Either Malibu and Diet Pepsi or Southern Comfort and Diet Pepsi
9. Nachos or mozzarella sticks
10. Definitely Adam Scott, my husband. I've posted pics of cups and our dogs, but he's the one that got us FOTW.
Paula McCoy Singleton
2. Buying since early 2018. A real Who about 9 months
3. Whos get me like we could hang out and seem like old friends
4. We go to a lot of concerts. The last few years we learned to live it up and get nice hotels. We were in Tampa leaving hotel to head to venue for Journey and Def Lepard. A friend tries to ride the rail of escalator going down and when she rights herself she falls back a bit, I move and fall completely! Escalator stops, hotel staff are all over me are you ok. Hubby tried to catch me and spilled his crown &7 all over me. I was not going to miss my concert so we soldiered on. By end if night my butt, thighs, and hip were black and blue.
5. Momma Jen, SAK(swiss army knife because I have odd things that came up you may need it odd knowledge you may need), and loud.
6. Hard one, probably one I do have. Fragile not like a flower, fragile like a bomb(because i have been know to blow up-justified)
7. Maldives beaches, hut over the water.
8. Usually Dr. pepper
9. Fried mushrooms
10. My friends in the picture- Holly,Greg,Tracy(hubby), and Jeff