We are SO excited to announce this weeks Piper Lou FANS OF THE WEEK! Congratulations to the winners. We are so appreciative of every single customer and fan we have. These 5 fans displayed a little something "extra" this week to stand out. We'll go over each of the winners....
What do you win?
- EXCLUSIVE Piper Lou Fan of the Week TUMBLER to commemorate this amazing feat you have accomplished.
- Featured Picture on the Home Page Banner for 7 Days
- Exclusive video feature on our Piper Lou VIP page (if you so choose)
- Announced/Shouted Out on Annie's Monday night live in front of millions of people! (alright...maybe not millions)
We picked Tina because Tina isn't a regular aunt. She's a cool aunt!
Alexis is not only a dedicated PLW who joins every Tuesday Night Trivia on Instagram, she has also spread the love of Piper Lou onto her niece!
1. What state do you reside? California- About an hour or 2 away from beaches, mountains and all the fun stuff. Except allergies. Those are right here.
2. How Long have you been a Piper Lou Who I have been in the group since the beginning I think, but I got my first hoodie, a tank and tumbler about 4 or 5 years ago? The hoodie said I run on caffeine, cats and cuss words. The tumbler said caffeine, country, cuss words. BOTH still look pristine today.
3. Favorite Part of being a Piper Lou Who Besides the tumblers? The community. I LOVE how everyone lifts each other up, sends good vibes, checks on each other, and the laughs. My niece REALLY needed the community during summer school finals, and she got a huge boost from the Whos!
4. Funniest thing that has happened to you (or a funny story) Well, I was listening to the Monday Night Live while giving my 2 yr old niece Tank a bath. We had a potty training emergency, just before Annie said my name. She was wiggly and slippery, and well, I didn't expect my name to be announced. Good thing I had a good grip or she would have fallen in the toilet I was so shocked. She's fine, she laughed, we called my other niece and she took a drink from the Aunt Batman tumbler.
5. How would your friends describe you? Loyal, not allowed on speaker phone, down for most anything, and keeper of the secrets, don't cross me because I can hold my grudge or yours for as long as needed. And full of sage advice and ridiculous facts.
6. Favorite tumbler quote of all time? Feelin' cute, might whip Jolene's ass later IDK, or Time heals all wounds for the rest there's whiskey, or you ain't worth the whiskey or just like you only prettier OR Bitch, I will put you in the trunk and help people look for you. Each one has a meaning in my family or friends.
7. What’s your dream vacation? To Crete, and the rest of the Greek islands to see family and explore my culture on no time schedule or anyone telling me where I need to go next.
8. Favorite drink to put in your tumbler Super sweet tea or water, but when I do drink... A&W root beer with Tullamore dew Irish Whiskey(from the freezer) over ice.
9. Favorite appetizer Either Mozzarella sticks or Chicken ceasar salad no dressing.
10. Anyone you want to give a shout out to or thank for your prestigious award? My niece Isabella for being "so dramatic" that we now have a weekly shitshow report, hence the cup in the first place!
Rachel Smith (Maine)
We picked Rachel not only for showing off her amazing PL tumbler but because she said "nailed it!" (Drink)
2. Not quite a year but seems like a lifetime. (Looks like a lifetime too from the number of tumblers in my cupboard)
3. It is like one big happy dysfunctional family!
4. Funniest thing?!? Only one?!? My life has been a series of humorous unfortunate events (some of which I know I can't remember because the vodka made me do it) I guess if you were to ask my friends they would say that one of the funniest moments happened just a couple of weeks ago when I accidentally fell off the back of the pontoon boat. Apparently I looked like I was a cat who was placed in water to exercise its demons.
5. It all depends on which ones you ask. The adjectives most likely used would be obnoxious, absent minded, accident prone, fun loving, and always willing to go above and beyond to help anyone who needs it.
6. If I offend you, cry me a river. I will bring snacks and a raft. I will float down your tears eating chips and working on my tan. (Currently in my cart)
7. I don't think I really have a particular dream vacation. Any vacation can be a dream vacation when its with your favorite people.
8. VODKA. Either Smirnoff red, white, and blue vodka with Brisk lemonade or Wave vodka and Sprite.
9. Love me some crispy hot wings and queso dip and homemade corn chips.
10. I would love to thank Matt and Shawn for continuing to support my Piper Lou addiction. Love those two fools! And I certainly can't forget Annie! Thank you Annie being a breath if fresh air during this disastrous time. You're simply the best!!!
Misty Armstrong (Washington State)
Misty is a new grandma!!! And as a grandma would, this new Piper Lou Who addition is coming into the world strong with the PL onsie!
1. Washington State
2. I learned of piper lou about 8 months now, and can't stop buying!
3. My favorite part of Piper lou is everything! The support from everybody and the positivity and fun everybody has.
4. I don't know if it's necessarily funny, but I can laugh about it now...my dog's took me for a cruise down a cement path last year and shattered my kneecap, so I spent the summer in a cast. But I still floated the river in our town!
5. My friends would describe me as the funny and mischievous one...I'm the one that "brings the bad decisions"!
6. I think it would have to be my blow me cup! 7. My dream vacation is going to all the Hawaiian Islands.
8. My favorite drink for my tumbler would have to be coconut vodka and pineapple juice. Yum! 9. Fried pickles and cheese curds are the favorite appetizers.
10. Gotta thank my daughter Aneek Shoppa for giving me another beautiful little baby girl to love!
Shannon Crow Wood
Not only is Shannon FOTW because of her amazing new sparkle tumbler but her dog Fiona is absolutely precious!