The Super Bowl is almost upon us and you know what that means.... YES! BOMB ASS SNACKS! Try out this amazing buffalo chicken dip recipe and let me know what your favorite Super Bowl snack is in the comments!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch or blue cheese salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.