Happy almost birthday to our queen, U.S. of A!
In honor of our girl she has requested we eat ALL the calories on the 4th of July. I saw the most DELICIOUS looking recipe on Pinterest and thought I'd give it a whirl. Were there struggles along the way? SURE! Should I have probably used a mixer? ABSOLUTELY. But in the end, it was edible and that all that really matters. Take a look at my disaster here:
No baking required! Easy, fun, and messy?! LOL
- 2 pounds strawberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 large (16-oz.) tub cool whip, thawed
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- Remove stems from berries. Cut strawberries into small pieces (similar in size with the mini marshmallows) then set aside. You need to prep your berries before mixing the cheesecake mixture as it will start to set up pretty quickly once mixed.
- In a very large bowl, beat cream cheese, vanilla, salt and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Add half of cool whip then stir until smooth. Fold in remaining cool whip. Fold in strawberries, blueberries and mini marshmallows then transfer into a resealable container.
Recipe from: SouthYourMouth.com