Hey loves, Meghan here. If you downloaded Tik Tok in quarantine and now you're OBSESSED, I'm here to tell you you're not alone. Aside from making us stay up late endlessly scrolling and challenging us to learn really hard dances, Tik Tok can be good for other things too! Like... making pancake cereal! This was trending on Tik Tok so I had to give it a try. Take a look at my creation below!
How to make pancake cereal:
- Make your standard pancake mix however you like
- Place batter into a squeeze mechanism and if you don't have one (like I didn't) you can put batter in large Glade zip lock bag. But place it into the bag better than I did...
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag (if you do bag method)
- Squeeze dime sized pancakes onto large greased baking pan.
- Place in oven at 300 for 15 minutes or until crispy
- Scrape pancakes with a spatula into a cereal bowl with a little bit of milk already at the bottom.
- Add a little bit of syrup and a little bit of butter to the bowl and enjoy!