Meet this weeks Fans of the Week!
1. Thomas Harmon
So I currently live in Montana born and raised! I have been a Piper Lou fan for just over a year! One of my really good friends gifted me my first tumbler a “Yoda my best friend”and from then on the obsession started haha I currently own 57 tumblers and plan on doubling that number by next year!!!!! My favorite part of being a who is definitely you Annie and the VIP such a fun awesome group of chill people that you can just goof around with and be yourself!!!!! My friends would describe me as kind thoughtful giving caring and funny I have always been the comedic one in the bunch. My all time favorite Tumbler quote “easily distracted by wieners”. Favorite drink to put in my tumblers currently would probably be hot cocoa and rum Chatta ...tis the season!!! Favorite appetizer Fried pickles lol Dream vacation would be an international trip to France Italy Ireland or Greece
2. Rachael Wittler
1. What state do you reside? Iowa 2. How Long have you been a Piper Lou Who… about a year and a half, however I was sharing items on Facebook with my friends for years and didn’t know it was Piper Lou LOL 3. Favorite Part of being a Piper Lou Who- These people are just instant friends you didn’t know you had or needed. They can lift you up when you are down or make you spit out your coffee with a story or meme 4. Funniest thing that has happened to you (or a funny story)- In Cancun Jayne (my BFF) and I were drinking ALL day and not eating (there is video)… it didn’t end well for me and I threw-up the rainbow of frozen drinks I had that day. When I hit the color pink I knew I had nothing left in me. After taking care of me all night the next day we had breakfast and walked back to our room, as we approach I see 2 workers pulling a rug from a room, I laughed and said that sucks and then realized... Yup it was OUR room! so we just kept walking right past turned the corner and started laughing .. Don’t worry I tipped well!!! 5. How would your friends describe you? Loyal and a bit crazy 6. Favorite tumbler quote of all time? That is hard… I love all my Gilmore Girl ones. And my Lake Life with the picture of Lake Superior 7. What’s your dream vacation? Cruise in the Mediterranean with Italy and Greece 8. Favorite drink to put in your tumbler- Coffee in Coffee Cups, Wine in Wine cups and Crown in everything else 9. Favorite appetizer – I make some of the best pinwheels! 10. Anyone you want to give a shout out to or thank for your prestigious award? Joe my Director of Ops for allowing me to hijack the videowall on black Friday to watch all the lives.
3. Iness Erickson
1. Boise, ID 2. January 2020 3. I love the fact that all us Piper Lou Who's have a good sense of humor and can take a joke. Also that we can be there for people during a difficult time. Favorite tumbler quote: Hey there train wreck this ain't your station. Dream vacation: Hawaii Truly lemonades Favorite appetizer: bacon cheddar potato skins Thank you Meghan, Annie, and Piper Lou for making my son's dreams come true for FOTW!
4. Mellisa Chapman
1. What state do you reside? Massachusetts 2. How Long have you been a Piper Lou Who 1 year 3. Favorite Part of being a Piper Lou Who The community 4. Funniest thing that has happened to you (or a funny story) 5. How would your friends describe you? Hopefully loyal and giving 6. Favorite tumbler quote of all time? To many to name. 7. What’s your dream vacation? Cruise 8. Favorite drink to put in your tumbler Island girl or water 9. Favorite appetizer Spring rolls 10. Anyone you want to give a shout out to or thank for your prestigious award? Annie and Meghan
5. Kim Sawtell
1.) Michigan 2.) February 2020 6.) I used to be cool but now I’m my toddlers snack bitch. 7.) take my kids to Disney world.
6. Sherri L. Boley
1. What state do you reside? ~Georgia
3. Favorite Part of being a Piper Lou Who. ~The awesome shopping selections online & the fun FB group.
4. Funny Story - I was alone at home one night and heard someone knocking. But no one was there. This happened several times. We've been having some issues in the neighborhood recently so I couldn't decide if I was getting pissed or nervous. Then, as I was standing at the front door looking out, it happened again. But this time it was from the BACK door. I ran back there, in the middle of calling the police and caught a glimpse of my pet pig, Periwinkle, standing on the deck, trying to look in. All of a sudden, her fat ass lifted her hoof & knocked perfectly 3 times on the freaking door. What the what?!?! How did she even learn that?
5. How would your friends describe you? ~Fun, maybe slightly retarded.
6. Favorite tumbler quote of all time? ~"Bitch, I will put you in a trunk & help people look for you" !!! (just got it last week!!)
7. What’s your dream vacation? ~summertime on a beach anywhere
8. Favorite drink to put in your tumbler ~oh, I didn't know this would have hard questions. ▪︎Cold Coors Light or ▪︎Captn Morgan & Sprite
10. Anyone you want to give a shout out to or thank for your prestigious award? ~all the Piper Lou Who's who made my birthday special by commenting on the post especially those who told me all the things I wanted to hear, like "wow. you don't look old."
7. Michala Mills
1. Alabama 2.About 5 months..not very long..but love it! 3.The people. So genuine and friendly. 4.Gonna make this as short as possible. NewYears Eve when I was 15, my brother was 12, I was babysitting him. My parents were out celebrating. He told me I had a big mouth, literally big. He bet me that I couldn't place my mouth around a door knob. I did...got stuck...remained that way untill my parents got home at 1:30am.
5. Hard to get to know. Loyal to a fault, trustworthy, loving and snarky. 6.Oh, you think I give a shit? How cute! 7.My dream vacation would involve Alaska in winter and a cruise. 8. Sweet tea w/loads of lemon OR Long Island Tea(weekends only) 9. Bacon wrapped, cream cheese jalapenos. 10. Most definitely want to shout out and thank all you ladies who work so hard everyday and provide us with great content and lives!!
8. Brandy Dyer
1. I’m in Oklahoma. 2 I’ve been a fan for 1 year 3 all the smart ass sayings 4. I’m a nurse so too many stories 5 a smart ass. Lol 6 can’t pick just one 7 Italy 8 water or red wine lol 9 anything from the sea 10 I want to thank tou guys for making wonderful products that make people laugh
9. Sarina Clinton
1. IL 2. about 2 years 3. Being able to say fuck without being judged 4. I was doing a competition that Annie put together and pretending to “put a body in the trunk” and my neighbors walked passed and said “no judgement” 5. Quiet at first but crazy once I warm up to you. 6. I can’t choose!! 7. Cruise to the Virgin Islands 8. Alcohol 9. Idk 10. Shoutout to my husband for not paying attention and my daughters kindergarten teacher for not losing her shit about the tumbler.